Pi'ilani Hawaiian Civic Club of Colorado | Fun Time
Thank you Highlands Ranch Metro District for hosting and the Pi'ilani Hawaiian Civic Club of Colorado for planning and implementing the Ho‘olaule‘a… Colorado festival to celebrate Hawaiian, Polynesian, and Pacific Cultures. The entertainment was great, the food was dat good, and faces were smiling everywhere.
“It’s a small world indeed. I met a Kalani High School classmate with whom I would have graduated if my parents hadn’t dragged me back to NY after Sophomore year,” said Pam Roth O’Mara, SoHa Happenings chief instigator and former Kalani High School student (Honolulu, HI). “I try to get to Hawaii every chance I get, which isn't very often.” If you know anyone with ties to Hawaiian, Polynesian, and/or Pacific Cultures, or just loves anything to do with it, tell them to get in touch with the organization.Questions? Pi'ilani Hawaiian Civic Club of Colorado | www.piilani.org
Say, "I saw you on... SoHa Happenings in Colorado® Journal"




