Campfire Stories @ Schweiger Ranch | Fri, 8/23
Meet and mingle with The Wildlife Experience CEO Gary Debus as we explore life on a ranch. Having grown up on a ranch in Northeastern Colorado, Gary has lots to share. Enjoy the campfire and s’mores, meet one of Gary’s horses, try roping, and more! We’ll also get to tour and learn more about the rich history of Schweiger Ranch.
What: Campfire Stories & S'mores at Schweiger Ranch
Where: Schweiger Ranch, East side of I-25, just south of RidgeGate Parkway
When: Fri, 8/23/13 @ 7p-8:30p
Cost: $10 members / $12 non-members
Register: 720-488-3344
Questions? www.thewildlifeexperience.org
What: Campfire Stories & S'mores at Schweiger Ranch
Where: Schweiger Ranch, East side of I-25, just south of RidgeGate Parkway
When: Fri, 8/23/13 @ 7p-8:30p
Cost: $10 members / $12 non-members
Register: 720-488-3344
Questions? www.thewildlifeexperience.org
Visit SoHa Happenings in Colorado™ Journal Partners! Say "I saw you on SoHa Happenings." Call us for more information about becoming a partner. 720.383.SoHa (7642) | Support the artists, art, and culture of and about SoHa Colorado!
![]() |
| |||||
SoHa Happenings in Colorado™
produced by
|
|




