David Barbour’s Latest Book Now Available

Just in from Author, Publisher David Barbour about his new book of poetry… “I just received word that I will have Ambient in print on Friday. As a result, I will have copies available for sale at the book signing Saturday, 10:00 - 2:00 at Pots Tea, 8100 S. Quebec, Centennial, CO. I certainly hope to see some of you there."

Thanks David - see you Saturday!

Questions? www.facebook.com/Millponddarter

Visit the Partners that make SoHa Happenings in Colorado Journal possible! Say "I saw you on... SoHa Happenings in Colorado Journal"

We Put the OY! in Improv
www.oyimprov.com

www.ipinsource.com
www.cjoconsultingllc.com

Popular posts from this blog

Museum of Outdoor Arts | Final Days of Natura Obscura

Littleton Museum "Own an Original" Exhibit Showing Until 12/28/2019