Art supply "garage sale" happening now

From Lauren Scheller as seen on Facebook:

"Hi ACC artists! I graduated from the University of Arizona Fine Arts program a few years back, and now I severely need to downsize... This includes a lot of my supplies, canvases (used but easy to paint over, both purchased and handmade), art history books, painting guides, animation resources, and multitide of media and some paper varieties, as well as original art I can't keep but can't throw away. I'm having a garage sale next weekend Saturday and Sunday just up the road from the campus (Broadway and Caley), but would like to sell my supplies to students as first dibs, because I know how cherished materials, even used ones, were in my time at school. No one thing is over 10$ a piece. Please text me at 520-869-1285 if you're interested or if you want pictures of what I have, or if you'd like to ask if I have something specific. EVERYTHING must go, unfortunately. Let me know if I can help! Please feel free to give my number to friends or family or even instructors who might be interested too. Thanks!"

Support your local artists and audiences! 
Become a SoHa Happenings in Colorado™ partner


Popular posts from this blog

Museum of Outdoor Arts | Final Days of Natura Obscura

Littleton Museum "Own an Original" Exhibit Showing Until 12/28/2019